Commerce - Chamber of Commerce
Welcome to Commerce Commerce, Texas offers visitors a great place to spend a weekend or a lifetime. With the benefits of a small-town feel, and the big-town benefits of a local University and corporate opportunities, Commerce is a great place to start a business, raise a family or simply visit. Only a 60-minute drive from Dallas, Commerce is close enough to be convenient, yet far enough to enjoy the benefits of country life. Come visit and see why so many people proudly call this area home...more about Commerce.
Looking for a product or service locally? Search our Members' Directory to find a Chamber member that offers what you need, locally! Members' Directory
Why Should I Be a Member of My Chamber of Commerce?
- Because the Chamber of Commerce unifies the public spirits of my community and directs it into useful and constructive channels
- Because I have a business at stake in the community, which can be best safeguarded by working with others throughout the Chamber of Commerce to protect and advance all businesses
Because my support is “plowed back” to yield many benefits in new industry, increased payroll, health, safety, legislation, business protection and community advancement
- Because through the Chamber of Commerce I can best discharge my obligations to this community in which I live and earn my living. I realize that every person owes a debt to the community that cannot be paid in taxes---a debt of personal service.
- Because an active membership in my Chamber of Commerce carries with it a sense of accomplishment and inner satisfaction for the knowledge that I am doing my share of an important job.
Bois d'Arc Bash
September 23rd & 24th
Since 1986, Commerce has set aside the 4th weekend in September to celebrate the bois d’arc tree (pronounced “bow-dark”) at the Bois d’Arc Bash. It is also referred to as an Osage orange tree, hedge apple tree and horse apple tree. We celebrate this unique and tough tree and hope you will join us for a weekend of fun in the Bois d’Arc Capital of Texas! This year is our thirty-first BASH!!!!!
- 2016 Vendor Registration Form
- 2016 Bash Sponsorship Form
- 2016 Golf Tournament Entry Form
- 2016 Pageant Application | Brochure
- Superhero 5K Flyer | Registration
- 2016 CLI Barbecue
The 2015 Bois d'Arc Bash Pictures
30th Annual Bois d’Arc Bash Even with a last gasp of summer-like temperatures, the 30th annual Bois d’Arc Bash was a smashing success! The Miss Bois d’Arc Pageant had 19 contestants on Saturday, September 19 and was held at Cross Trails Cowboy Church. Queens were crowned and all contestants could ride on the float in the Bash parade. Overall winners have the opportunity to continue on in the Miss Hunt County and Miss Texas pageants. .....Continue Reading
Local Links for News:
Check out things to do in Commerce, TX