Month of October: Hunt County Gives Holiday Food Basket Registration. Hunt County Gives New Client Application Commerce 2016
- October 23, 2016 (Sunday) between 2:00 and 4:00pm - Commerce Masonic Lodge #439 will host an open house for all citizens of Commerce.
- November 19 - Hunt County Gives Thanksgiving Food Basket Distribution at First United Methodist Church of Commerce (pre-registration required)
- November 24 - Community Thanksgiving Dinner from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at First United Methodist Church of Commerce
- November 26 - Small Business Saturday
- December 3 - Bois d’Arc Christmas Celebration & Parade
- December 3 - Merry Marketplace & Lunch for Missions from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at First United Methodist Church of Commerce
- December 4, Sunday at 6:00 p.m. Spirit of Christmas Concert by the TAMUC Chamber Singers, directed by Dr. Randall Hooper, at First Presbyterian Church-Commerce ---
- December 17 - Hunt County Gives Christmas Food Basket Distribution at First United Methodist Church Commerce (pre-registration required)
- December 24 at 5:30 p.m. Annual Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at First Presbyterian Church-Commerce
Every 2nd Wednesday - Silver Leos Writers Guild meets at the Alumni Center, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. (more info, contact Bobbie Purdy, [email protected])
Every Thursday evening from 6:00-8:00pm. - Family Nights at the Commerce Public Library.
Every Saturday - Farmers Market, from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m., at the pavillion at Farmers Market on Bonham, every Saturday beginning May 23.