- August 13 - Thalian Culture Club Foundation Auction. Local Fundraiser to Support Commerce Charities. Thalian club auction details
- August 20, Saturday - Garage Sale on Commerce City Square at Masonic Lodge Saturday between 8am and 2pm, sponsored by the Order of Eastern Star. Proceeds to help lodge building repairs.
- September 12 - Commerce GriefShare group begins. Location: Parlor (Sycamore Street entrance) of First Baptist Church of Commerce.
The interdenominational curriculum is video-driven and meets 6:00-8:00 P.M. every Monday night. For more information and to pre-register, please call Jim or Teena Ayres at 903-886-8600, or see www.GriefShare.org.
- September 17 - Miss Bois d’Arc Pageant
- September 23 - 26th Annual Bash Golf Tournament
- September 23 -Commerce Leadership Institute BBQ Fundraiser http://www.clibbq.com/
- September 23 & 24 - 31st Annual Bois d’Arc Bash
- September 30, 2016, Friday 6:30PM-10:00PM - Hot Havana Nights- Turn Up the Heat on Domestic Violence Salsa Showdown
Where: The Emerald Ballroom, 2316 Johnson St., Greenville, TX 75401
Highlight of the evening: Salsa Showdown: Enter your favorite salsa to duel it out with other restaurants, businesses and family treasured recipes to win the coveted title of “Best Salsa in Hunt County”
The evening will also include dinner, drinks, salsa music, salsa dancing & dance lessons, cigar bar and live and silent auction.
Corporate Sponsorship, Table Sponsors and Tickets Available.
Please contact Cheryl Bahm if you would like to purchase a ticket, sponsor or donate items to our auction.
- October 23, 2016 (Sunday) between 2:00 and 4:00pm - Commerce Masonic Lodge #439 will host an open house for all citizens of Commerce.
- November 24 - Community Thanksgiving Dinner from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at First United Methodist Church of Commerce
- November 26 - Small Business Saturday
- December 3 - Bois d’Arc Christmas Celebration & Parade
- December 3 - Merry Marketplace & Lunch for Missions from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at First United Methodist Church of Commerce
Every 2nd Wednesday - Silver Leos Writers Guild meets at the Alumni Center, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. (more info, contact Bobbie Purdy, [email protected])
Every Thursday evening from 6:00-8:00pm. - Family Nights at the Commerce Public Library.
Every Saturday - Farmers Market, from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m., at the pavillion at Farmers Market on Bonham, every Saturday beginning May 23.