- Aug. 2 (6:00 p.m.) - Thalian Culture Club Foundation Auction, Sand Hill Country Club
- August 2, 7:30 p.m. Concert on the Square Bring your own lawn chair and cooler (NO GLASS CONTAINERS) Cross Trails Band will be performing
- Aug. 6 - Mobile Mammography Coach @ Hunt Regional Community Hospital
- Aug. 6 (7:00 p.m.) - Terry Davis & The Lone Star Ramblers, Reed’s Entertainment, Sulphur Springs
- August 16, 7:30 p.m. Concert on the Square Bring your own lawn chair and cooler (NO GLASS CONTAINERS) Performers TBA
- August 22, 11:30 a.m. Teacher Welcome Luncheon First Baptist Church fellowship hall
- August 23. 7:30 p.m. Churchill Movie Night City Park. Bring chairs or blankets, pack your ice chest with drinks and snacks (NO GLASS CONTAINERS). Showing “The Lego Movie”.
- August 25, 4:30 – 7 p.m. Update Your Network Sam Rayburn Student Center
- September 26-27 - Bois d’Arc Bash
- September 28, 4 p.m. Concert in the Park, presented by Commerce Rotary Club. It will be at Centennial Park
- October 11, 2014 - Celebrate the Children, serving special needs children, will be hosting their Twelfth Anniversary Fall Day
Camp on October 11, 2014. Sign up early; spaces limited.
- December 6 - Christmas Parade
- December 6, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Merry Marketplace & Lunch for Missions at First United Methodist Church of Commerce
- December 13 - Christmas Parade (Bad Weather Date)