- Saturday, October 25 - Fall Market, every Saturday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m., at Fix & Feed Shopping Center.
- Saturday, October 25 - Health and Wellness Fair held at Ben E. Keith
- Saturday, November 1 - Fall Market, every Saturday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m., at Fix & Feed Shopping Center.
- November 6th - SBS Planning meeting @ 6:00
- Saturday, November 8 - 1st Annual Texas A&M University—Commerce Benefit Powwow Saturday, November 8, 2014 [Event Details]
- November 16 - Home Stew, Live Music, & Silent Auction hosted by The Core of the Wesleyan Campus Ministry at First United Methodist Church of Commerce from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Tickets available at church or HomeStew.eventbrite.com. Proceeds will help build a home this winter for a family in need in Juarez, Mexico.
- November 22 - Hunt County Gives Thanksgiving Food Basket Distribution at First United Methodist Church of Commerce (pre-registration required)
- November 27 - Free Community Thanksgiving Dinner at First United Methodist Church of Commerce from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, November 29 - Small Business Saturday [Event Registration Form]
- Friday, October 31 - Texas A&M University-Commerce annual Homecoming Golf Tournament at Webb Hill in Wolfe City, Texas followed by a women’s volleyball game at 7 p.m. in the Field House. The night will finish with a homecoming bonfire and fireworks show starting at 9 p.m. behind Whitley Hall.
- Saturday, November 1 - The 125th Texas A&M University-Commerce Homecoming
- 10:00 a.m. Parade starting at the Alumni Center
- 11:00 a.m - Tailgating
- 4:00 p.m. Homecoming football game against McMurry
Homecoming activities can also be followed on social media using #Lions4Ever125 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- December 6 - Christmas Parade [Event Registration Form]
- December 6, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Merry Marketplace & Lunch for Missions at First United Methodist Church of Commerce
- December 13 - Christmas Parade (Bad Weather Date)
- December 20: Hunt County Gives Christmas Food Basket Distribution at First United Methodist Church Commerce (pre-registration required)
Every 2nd Wednesday - Silver Leos Writers Guild meets at the Alumni Center, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. (more info, contact Bobbie Purdy, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Every Saturday - Fall Market, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m., at Fix & Feed Shopping Center.