- May 17, 2-4 p.m. - Open House at the new Hunt Regional Emergency Medical Center at Commerce
- May 16 - A&M-Commerce Commencement
- June 6-7 - Cotton Boll ArtFest - Join us at the Audie Murphy/American Cotton Museum for this exciting new event on June 6-7, 2015. This arts and crafts festival will feature hand-made items like pottery, jewelry, wood-working, paintings, fused glass, mosaic tile art, quilts, clothing, candles, soaps and much more! For all you kids and families out there we will also have a Kids Korner with hands-on art activities for the kids to do. A special thanks to the Art Department at Texas A&M University-Commerce who will be sponsoring this section. The festival will take place on the grounds of the Audie Murphy/American Cotton Museum and admission of $4 for adults, under 12 free will cover entrance to both the festival and the museum. Proceeds benefit the Museum’s exhibits and educational activities. For additional information give us a call at (903) 450-4502 or visit our website at www.amacmuseum.com. Funding for this event is provided in part by the City of Greenville Hotel/Motel Occupancy Tax.
- June 6 - Concert on the Square with Trainwreck in conjunction with the Bruce B. Williams Post 1 of The American Legion. The American Legion will be making chicken stew (donations requested).
- July 3 - 4th of July Celebration is on at Centennial Park
- September 19 - Miss Bois d'Arc Pageant
- September 25 - Bois d'Arc Bash Golf Tournament
- September 25 & 26 - Bois d’Arc Bash
- September 26 - Kiwanis Club Pancake Breakfast at the Bash
- December 6 - Bois d’Arc Christmas Celebration & Parade
- December 13 - Bad Weather Date for Parade if needed
- December 15, 2015, Saturday - Merry Marketplace and Lunch for Missions from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at First United Methodist Church of Commerce
Every 2nd Wednesday - Silver Leos Writers Guild meets at the Alumni Center, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. (more info, contact Bobbie Purdy, [email protected])
Every Saturday - Farmers Market, from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m., at Fix & Feed Shopping Center, every Saturday beginning May 23.