- March 26 - Chamber Mixer at Guaranty Bank & Trust community room, 5 – 7 p.m.
- March 28 - Alglaia Culture Club Easter Egg Hunt
- March 28 - Hop On Over to City Park
Bring your basket and join us Saturday, March 28, at 11 a.m. for the 20th annual Easter Egg Hunt hosted by the Aglaia Culture Club at the Commerce City Park. Children will be divided into four age groups (0-2, preschool, kindergarten-1st grade, and 2nd grade) as they search the park for eggs and treats. Each child will receive a special prize to take home and have an opportunity to meet the Easter Bunny. There is no rain date.
- March 28 - Last Saturday Breakfast
Free, hot breakfast including pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit, orange juice, and coffee every last Saturday of the month from 9 to 10 a.m. at the Wesleyan Campus Ministry Building, located at 1504 Lee Street across from the campus of TAMU-Commerce.
- March 28 - Easter Egg Hunt (Thanks you to Brookshire's for providing the eggs)Easter Egg Hunts at 11:00 and 2:00.
- March 30 - 1:30 Friendship Bridge
- April 2 @ 7:00 p.m. - 2015 Grad Expo - Register and attend to receive a $75 book voucher for textbooks and be eligible for Scholarship Drawings!!!! Register Online
- April 11 - Greener Cleaner Bois d'Arc Capital (Big Event)
- April 23 - Chamber mixer at Personalized Printing, 5 – 7 p.m.
- April 25 - Bois d’Arc Spring Car Show Registration Form | Car Show Flyer
- April 25 - A&M-Commerce Alumni Awards Gala
- April 25 - Cross Trails Cowboy Church Ranch Rodeo
- April 27 - Silent Auction at the Sam Rayburn Student Center benefiting the Northeast Texas Children's Museum.
- May 16 - A&M-Commerce Commencement
- July 3 - 4th of July Celebration is on at Centennial Park
- September 19 - Miss Bois d'Arc Pageant
- September 25 - Bois d'Arc Bash Golf Tournament
- September 25 & 26 - Bois d’Arc Bash
- September 26 - Kiwanis Club Pancake Breakfast at the Bash
- December 6 - Bois d’Arc Christmas Celebration & Parade
- December 13 - Bad Weather Date for Parade if needed
- December 15, 2015, Saturday - Merry Marketplace and Lunch for Missions from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at First United Methodist Church of Commerce
Mesquite Metroplex Center
2600 Motley Drive
Mesquite, TX 75150
Every 2nd Wednesday - Silver Leos Writers Guild meets at the Alumni Center, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. (more info, contact Bobbie Purdy, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Every Saturday - Fall Market, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m., at Fix & Feed Shopping Center.