- Feb. 2 - The Spring 2015 session of GriefShare begins Monday, Feb. 2, at First Baptist Church of Commerce, and meets from 6-8 p.m. each Monday through April. The video-based curriculum will be the all-new GriefShare 3.0, designed by grief experts and counselors throughout the United States. For more information, see www.griefshare.org, or call First Baptist Church of Commerce at 903-886-3189.
- February 7 - NETX Children’s Museum Daddy-Daughter Dance
- March 7 - The second annual FRESH 15 will be held on Saturday, March 7, 2015 and will
host a 15k, 5k, and kid's 1k. The race will start and end at FRESH by
Brookshire's in Tyler, Texas, a special-concept store focused on providing
natural, organic and fresh-prepared foods. This race takes runners/walkers
on a course through some of the most beautiful parts of South Tyler, with a
country-club scenery, rolling hills and exceptional course support. More
information can be found on www.fresh15k.com.
- March 12 - Annual Chamber Banquet
- April 25 - Bois d’Arc Spring Car Show
- July 3 - 4th of July Celebration is on at Centennial Park
- September 25 & 26 - Bois d’Arc Bash
- December 5 - Bois d’Arc Christmas Celebration & Parade
Every 2nd Wednesday - Silver Leos Writers Guild meets at the Alumni Center, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. (more info, contact Bobbie Purdy, email@example.com)
Every Saturday - Fall Market, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m., at Fix & Feed Shopping Center.