Month of October: Hunt County Gives Holiday Food Basket Registration. Hunt County Gives New Client Application Commerce 2016
- October 23, 2016 (Sunday) between 2:00 and 4:00pm - Commerce Masonic Lodge #439 will host an open house for all citizens of Commerce.
- November 19 - Hunt County Gives Thanksgiving Food Basket Distribution at First United Methodist Church of Commerce (pre-registration required)
- November 24 - Community Thanksgiving Dinner from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at First United Methodist Church of Commerce
- November 26 - Small Business Saturday
- December 3 - Bois d’Arc Christmas Celebration & Parade
- December 3 - Merry Marketplace & Lunch for Missions from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at First United Methodist Church of Commerce
- December 3 - Brunch with Santa - 9:30 am – 11:30 am Activities: -Pictures with Santa -Pancake Breakfast by Commerce Lil' Angels -Christmas Crafts -Giant Cupcake with Christmas Train Tickets: -$8.00 in advance -$10.00 at door -Kids under 2 are FREE! Call for Tickets: 903-886-6055
- December 4, Sunday at 6:00 p.m. Spirit of Christmas Concert by the TAMUC Chamber Singers, directed by Dr. Randall Hooper, at First Presbyterian Church-Commerce ---
- December 17 - Hunt County Gives Christmas Food Basket Distribution at First United Methodist Church Commerce (pre-registration required)
- December 24 at 5:30 p.m. Annual Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at First Presbyterian Church-Commerce
- January 14, 2017 - Children’s Health Fair - 9:30 am – 11:30 am Free Admission! Activities: -Health Tips and Activities for Children by Healthcare Professionals -Free Activity Book -Walk through the MEGA Lungs -Find your Heartbeat and Oxygen Level -Many more!
- February 4, 2017 - Daddy-Daughter Dance: Princess and Tiaras - 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Activities: -Valentine Crafts -Dancing -Food -Balloon Entertainment -Valentine Photos (not included in ticket) Tickets: -Tickets purchased by January 23rd: $30 per couple -Until Day of Event: $35 per couple -Day of Event: $40 per couple -Extra Daughter: $10 4.
- February 25, 2017 - Mother-Son Pirate Night - 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Activities: -Challenges -Food -Photos (not included in ticket) Tickets: -$30 per couple -Extra Son: $10
Every 2nd Wednesday - Silver Leos Writers Guild meets at the Alumni Center, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. (more info, contact Bobbie Purdy, [email protected])
Every Thursday evening from 6:00-8:00pm. - Family Nights at the Commerce Public Library.
Every Saturday - Farmers Market, from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m., at the pavillion at Farmers Market on Bonham, every Saturday beginning May 23.