- July 27-31 - Music and Art Camp for children ages 6-10 at First Presbyterian Church, Commerce. Call 903-886-3783 for further information.
- August 5 - Tubby Adkisson Mobile Mammography Coach at the Hunt Regional Emergency Medical Center
- August 5 - Bret Freeman, BSN, RN, CEN, HEM, Hunt Regional Trauma Services Manager, Be Prepared: Emergency Preparedness & Trauma Prevention
- August 17 - 11:30 to 1 p.m. - Reception honoring CISD Superintendent Blake Cooper recognizing his being named Region 10 Superintendent of the Year. Central Administration Building, 3315 Washington St., Commerce
- August 22, 2015, Saturday - Thalian Culture Club Foundation Annual Auction - view flyer
- August 27th at 6:30 p.m. - Landon's Winery in Greenville is Bras for the Cause Kick-off Party
- September 2 - Tubby Adkisson Mobile Mammography Coach at the Hunt Regional Emergency Medical Center
- September 2 - Lisa Fite, RN, Infusion Therapy, IV Therapy for Chronic Conditions: MS, Anemia, Crohn's, Lupus, RA & OA
- September 19 - Miss Bois d'Arc Pageant
- September 25 - Bois d'Arc Bash Golf Tournament
- September 25 & 26 - Bois d’Arc Bash
- September 26 - Kiwanis Club Pancake Breakfast at the Bash
- October 7 - Kristi Saenz, RN, Hunt Regional Infection Control Nurse, Let's Get Ready to Rumble ....With FLU
- October 8th at 6 p.m. in downtown Greenville is Bras for the Cause Event
- November 4 - Lesia Stowers, RN, CDE & Sally Rhodes, RD, Hunt Regional Diabetes Center, Diabetic Care & Healthy Eating
- December 2 - Commerce Fire Department, City of Commerce, Fire Safety
- December 6 - Bois d’Arc Christmas Celebration & Parade
- December 6, Sunday at 6:00 pm. - Free concert by A&M-Commerce Chamber Singers. First Presbyterian Church, Commerce.
- December 13 - Bad Weather Date for Parade if needed
- December 15, 2015, Saturday - Merry Marketplace and Lunch for Missions from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at First United Methodist Church of Commerce
Every 2nd Wednesday - Silver Leos Writers Guild meets at the Alumni Center, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. (more info, contact Bobbie Purdy, [email protected])
Every Saturday - Farmers Market, from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m., at the pavillion at Farmers Market on Bonham, every Saturday beginning May 23.